Saturday, May 3, 2008

You don't want my ex

Sean Stromer. Come on girls. I know you do it too. You type his name into google. So if you are reading this, don't think I'm being strange. In the nineties it might have been odd, but now that google is a common household name, it's pretty normal.

Okay, so on with why you don't want my ex.

Sean, Sean, Sean.

Our relationship started off in an odd manner. He tried to kiss me in his apartment. His apartment that he shared with my boyfriend. I was actually kind of creep-ed out by the gesture at the moment. But, it was more affection than I had been shown in a long time. I went to bed that night in his roommates bed, my then boyfriend. I placed a call the next day and broke up with him to date Sean. I went to see Sean and he couldn't keep his hands off me. There was attraction, passion, there was kindness. There was communication. And then there was Christmas day. I got Sean a ring. We were going to get married. He got me a camera...that he kept for himself. Then our JP date came and went. Then came Valentine's Day. Nothing. He got a hoodie, since he loves them so much. But I decided, no Christmas or VDAY present so I was keeping the hoodie. He still got the card though. I didn't even get that. Sean got an assignment to Honduras in our relationship. This is the best thing that could have happened. I volunteered for this one year tour in which this entire blog is dedicated to, so that when we were married, I wouldn't be sitting at home waiting for his phone call. Well, I am going to Iraq. I have an ex boyfriend who told me he loved me so early in the relationship and that there was no one else in the entire world. He told me he wanted to have kids. He really talked me into. So when I got pregnant, he stopped talking to me. I lost the baby due to some things they never seem to be able to explain. And we never had sex again. But it was all his idea. I even went back on Birth control. It's okay. I was a little tired of the missionary position. He literally laughed at anything and everything else, especially during sex. I think sex with my first boyfriend was better than sex with Sean.

The worse part about all of this, is that I believed him. We were engaged. But I don't think that anyone knew... Except us. I didn't have a ring. I am so stupid for believing all his lies. He would always want to try, but never did. His trying consisted of saying, "I want to be a better boyfriend." But yet he never did anything. He never really cared. When I was sick, I was still suppose to be able to do things for him. When he was sick, I was expected to leave him alone and not expect anything from him. His laundry, his cooking, his cleaning. I hate the way he just invited himself into my home like he lived there. He had no respect for my roommate. Hell, he had no respect for me. His bar of soap's in the shower. I guess he was too good for the bar of soap I have in there. He would leave his toothpaste in the sink. It was nasty. Underwear and tshirts just spontaneously appear mixed in my laundry.

How is it I have gotten this far and yet to mention the grand daddy of them all! Oh no! The weekend I was suppose to meet his family. Go home with him, he left! Just left. He was picking me up at 1030 and he never showed up. I just kept thinking, give him another minute. Well, at 1100 I called. He was already gone. He left with out saying goodbye! I can't believe I got stood up like that! Well, I should have known then.

How does a 32 year old man have a realtionship for the first time ever? Well, they don't. Like I have said in previous blogs, he's perma-bachelor. If he really thinks there is nothing wrong with what he is doing he will continue to live and love ALONE. I can't do anything for this disease. When you walk the face of the earth never having a partnership to be concerned with, it's what happens. Oh well.

I don't love you Sean. I thought I did. But you have no respect for PEOPLE. I will not tolerate any boyfriend of mine making fun of my friends, and especially my mother. I have never been so sure that I have done the right thing. Now, if only I didn't sacrifice everything, including my cushy southern assignment to go to IRAQ just to be with you. You will never have a good woman like myself ever again.

No comments: