Monday, May 5, 2008

Some cleared out thoughts...

Okay, so let me say a couple of things. I want to explain that I am very excited for the journey ahead. I might have volunteered for this upcoming adventure under the guise of love and devotion. However, I am willing to go do what many others do not want to do. I am excited about getting back into my job. I am even more excited about busting my butt doing exactly what I enlisted for. Yes, my motivation was a [pathetic] man. Now, my motivation is much more than that. Well, honestly, it has nothing to do with a man. It's a fresh and new beginning...times two. In a short period of time I will be learning new things and meeting new people. I will return to Keesler at some point for a little blip and then it's off to start fresh and new in Germany. How much better can things get?

Well, I woke up mad this morning. Indescribably mad. I was so pissed because I woke up thinking about how much of an ass Sean was/is. Then I became even more outraged when I kept allowing him to walk over me time and time again. This is a change of pace for me. Usually, I'll cry. I'll hurt, and I'll miss the particular ex in question. But not this time (or last time for the record.) It just makes me mad that I did this stupid game of his for how long?

Funny after thought. Did you know it's illeagal in MS to promise to marry someone but not? Who would sue here?

At anyrate, I am very happy that I am mad. As odd as that may sound.

No comments: