Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pictures on Government Computer

Who posts pictures on a government computer of a drunk night in New Orleans? My ex-boyfriend, that's who! They were obviously posted by him in his personal folder in his flight's directory...which for the record I do not have access! I am not sure what I am more mad about at the moment. Is it that they were posted for anyone in the 338th to look at? Or is it the fact that I was asked to remove them? I am not sure. Well, there were other people in these pictures. I didn't post them. Heck, I don't even own the camera they were taken with (see blog about him keeping the camera). She's pretty mad, too. I am super pissed. I asked the first sergeant for a no contact order. I don't care about my blanket which I swore we would have a custody battle over because I love that blanket. We'll forget about my baking dish which means a lot to me because I have owned it and it has been around the world with me! Ha ha ha...when you move a lot, the smallest things have sentimental value! I just want all ties cut...severed...removed...broken...GONE!

No comments: